Become A Health And Wellness Coach Online: Create Fat Loss Meal Plans, Build A Coaching Business & Be A Health Expert.
In this course, I will take you through the process of becoming a health expert step by step. You will learn everything you need to know about the fundamentals of good diets, exercise programs and how to design your very own for you or your clients.
Researching and gathering all the knowledge you need to coach others takes a lot of time, so I created this course as a complete program to teach you everything there is to know about the 3 pillars of holistic health coaching:
– Nutrition (e.g. healthy eating and meal planning)
– Exercise (e.g. cardio and strength training)
– Mental Health (e.g. reducing stress and building healthy habits)
This course will give you all the tools you need to help others achieve their health goals, be it to build muscle, lose fat or simply live a more active life. If you want to build up your online coaching business, be it online or in person, it’s important you equip yourself with the knowledge of how to correctly work with your students and understanding their pain points.
The health coaching course and health coaching certification are designed to develop both your personal and professional life. That means it’s not just for professionals but also for beginners who want to improve their own health and fitness. You don’t have to have to be a health coach/work in the healthcare field or have any students yet. All you need is an interest in the field to get started.
We’ll walk you through each of the essential steps in this course.
- Week 1: Introduction
- Week 2: The Roles & Responsibilities Of A Health & Wellness Coach
- Week 3: Everything You Need To Know About Calories, Protein, Carbs & Fat
- First Quiz
- Week 4: How To Determine Your Optimal Calorie Intake
- Week 5: Energy Metabolism
- Week 6: Protein, Carb & Fat Digestion
- Week 7: Diet Trends Explained:
- Second Quiz
- Week 8: Strength Training vs Cardio
- Week 9: How To Build A Beginner Gym Workout
- Week 10: How To Build A Beginner Cardio Workout
- Week 11: How To Monitor Your Heart Rate During A Workout
- Third Quiz
- Week 12: How To Build Healthy Habits
- Week 13: How To Stack Habits On Top Of Each Other
- Week 14: How To Quickly Improve Sleep Quality
- Week 15: 6 Tips To Fall Asleep Faster
- Week 16: How To Make Your Memory Age Proof
- Fourth Quiz